The MBA degree course is a full-time career development programme for those with previous management experience. This course focuses on developing the strategic thinking skills needed in today’s global economy. Critical knowledge of organisations and their management, creative and systematic approaches to understanding business issues and developing knowledge of improving business and management practice are all part of this course.
Applicants will study full-time over three trimesters, which is a full calendar year.
The MBA Degree program seeks to develop:
Intellectual capabilities of research, critique, synthesis and innovation, culminating in a masters’ level dissertation.
Academic and professional skills to allow for opportunities for career development and further study.
Lifelong learning skills and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
You must have both of the following: significant work experience in a business or management capacity; and a UK honours degree/postgraduate degree (or equivalent).
If English is not your first language you will also normally need IELTS 6.5 (or equivalent).
When applying you must include a reference from your current employer. The reference should clearly state how long you have been employed by them and give a breakdown of your job content and roles and responsibilities.
You will normally be interviewed at some point during the application process. This may be by one of the course tutors, one of the University’s international officers, or by an agent appointed by the University to assist international students with their application.
|MBA 7020||Research and study skills|
|MBA 7021||Leadership and management|
|MBA 7022||Financial Management and Decision Making|
|IMA 7001||International Marketing Management|
|MBA 7026||Strategic Management|
|MBA 7025||Human Resource Management|
|MBA 7024||Change Management|
|MBA 7016||Research Methods|
The MBA degree program seeks to develop:
- Intellectual capabilities of research, critique, synthesis, and innovation, culminating in a masters’ level dissertation.
- Academic and professional skills to allow for opportunities for career development and further study.
- Lifelong learning skills and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
Who Should do this MBA?
- Marketing Professionals
- Business Owners
Why Study MBA at University of Bolton?
- A professional MBA degree program in Dubai offers you the chance to join a well-established postgraduate community and study alongside fellow professionals aiming for a senior career in management.
- Teaching and supervision are delivered by a dedicated team of experienced and well-qualified staff drawn from business and academia.
- You’ll be given access to a research and study skills module which will assist in your studies.
- You’ll have opportunities to work with experienced academics to undertake your own research and develop your own areas of expertise.
- In this MBA degree program in UAE, we offer opportunities for you to engage directly with local and regional organizations, many with internationally significant presence, as part of the learning process.
Benefits of studying MBA at University of Bolton!
- High Academic Standards
- UK Accredited British Degree
- Affordable tuition fee
- Transfer options to UK Campus / Study Trips
- Academic Merit Scholarships
MBA Degree Career Outcomes:
Popular options for MBA graduates include human resource management, investment banking, management consultancy, marketing, and supply chain management. An MBA abroad or in Dubai/UAE is also highly respected around the world, so if you’re interested in a global business career then it could be beneficial particularly as qualifications from UK business schools are so well regarded. It can also help you to specialize in your current sector, or a new industry that you want to move into.
MBA Graduates can also use the qualification to enter a range of other careers, and for some of these roles, both relevant experience and/or postgraduate study may be required. Some of these careers include:
- Hotel and leisure management
- Public relations
- Financial management
- Information systems
- Market research analysis
- Product management
- Health policy and information
- Teaching and education
- Media (TV, film, online, newspaper, magazine)
- Auditing and quality assurance
- Project management
Fill out the Appy Now form, and we will send you the requested details.
We’re here to help and answer any questions you might have. We look forward to hearing from you.